I think that a person can overcome his difficulties with his willpower. I mean a person can have health problems or some school subjects can be dificult. It is important not to give up! So the world gets an educated and strong-willed citizen. The more good people there are in the world, the better our life becomes.
Every person can have a wish. I think, If you want your dream to come true, you must work hard, beacause it is often not easy. My friends and relations have always helped me. I think that people should help each other. That’s great!
To my mind it”s very important for everyone to have their opinion and share it with others. When people speak about what are thinking of, they can help each other, exchange their experience, understand each other better and find new friends. I think it makes our planet a better place to live! =)
I think that power is not in one man. The power of one man and power of all people are different things. For example: One basketball player can’t win a match. It is easier when you are in a team.
In history of Russia was periods when the people helped each other and acted together. So they won the Great Patriotic war.
I think every person must have strong will and be successful in life. People must learn a lot. If people know a lot and help ofhers life becomes easier and happier.
We are now half way through the set of challenges, and many schools have either been on holiday or are about to go on holiday for a couple of weeks. So this week there are no formal activities to do. It is a chance to catch up on those you might not have completed or those you wanted to do but didn’t have time to get done.
Have time to visit other blogs then check out these:
- Shirley’s grade 6,
- Felicity’s maths posts,
- Mr Pepper’s blogroll,
- Dawso’s maths jokes,
- Mrs Norton’s maths sites on sidebar,
- vote on Ethan’s poll,
- checkout Brianna’s maths tutorials,
- mentor Dinah did some work on avatars,
- add to this passion board by our Serbian bloggers,
- change the ending to Tyler’s story,
- see how classes are connecting here,
- have you used Khan Academy like Mrs Amri’s class,
- wonder how this class did with their mathethon,
- add to this fantastic story chain,
- Mrs Hamman’s class create a cardboard challenge,
- shadow tracking with this class,
- take part in National Bandanna Day with this class,
- why clustrmaps are interesting,
- find out about the 100 Word challenge here,
- a talented bunch on this blogroll,
- a maths challenge about Usain Bolt,
- lots of descriptive writing here,
- maths and me by Kristina,
- Nastya looked at large numbers,
- meet this class that recently joined the challenge,
- students create maths videos,
- visit student blogs on the blogroll, more students on blogroll, look at 6th and 8th grade blogs on this blogroll,
- find out about Pythagoras on Maria’s blog,
- Australia/Russia connecting,
I think every person has a talent and he must develop it. If every person shares his/her creativity with other people our life gets better.
Sometimes we think, that we can’t do anything, but people have lots of power and abilities. If you want do something or if you don’t, just start doing it and you will find a way. Be patient and never give up.
In summer I visited the Space museum in Kaluga. It is the first space museum in the world. It opened in 1967 and when they started building it, Sergei Korolev and Yuri Gagarin came to the building site. Yuri Gagarin found a 10-copeck coin in his pocket and place it into the base.
You can see a lot of documents, apparatuses, space vehicles, space capsules, space costumes there. You can also visit a space station and learn how cosmonauts/astronauts eat, sleep and keep fit in space. It is also possible to watch some videos.
And this is the video I have created for you with Animoto and my photos.